de Orbis Terrarum in Exitium


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My blog

Welcome to my humble yet grandiose blog. This is a little space in the internet where i spew my nonsense and my hatred to human species [kill.all.human] though i does not hate humanity. You can despise the host; yet you love what's inside of them. Ain't that weird? Yea, I'm weird.

LET ME TELL YOU A BORING STORY

Through my university life, I've led quite a boring one, since I'm apathetic and frankly my dear, i don't give a damn. But somehow now, I've begun to give a damn, and goddamit, it's a lot harder than not giving a damn. You've got your reputation to look on, your public image and so on. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla...........................

At the university, I'm somewhat a quiet guy; when i look it up in the internet, turns out I'm a genius. An introverted genius in that if you might say. Now i started to give a damn, the world just started to be colored. My world. There's a happy color, and some fucked up colors too. Well, a fully colored book is much more colorful than an empty one. So, I started coloring. Recently. This too is some of my colors. Somewhere dark along the color spectrum if you might say.


Ooh. About the quiet, apathetic guy which defines a loser; turns out I'm not so good in social interaction, but in this space;In my head; And infinite time i have for thinking. But in this space it's like Usher's Oh My GOoooooooD~~~. I changed. Looks like my hand can handle more talking than my mouth does. Good for me.

And given the theory of
Normal Guy + Audience + Anonymous = Complete Fucktard
I guess the same theory; applied to me equals to awesomeness.
(Thanks How I Met Your Mother)
(wtf man, lemme praise myself abit will ya? It's my own little piece of world u know)

Welcome anyhow. This blog is one where I'll be tuning my writing skills to the max. Where I'll do my thinking.  Where I'll be bitching. And guess what, someone i despise gives me the idea to create this blog. I love the idea, yet i hate him. Life's a bitch ain't it? How come I hate him and love the idea? Well, fuck that. I'm not going to be all emotional, teary mary here..OR, should I?

O.. and i love music. Oasis - Whatever will be my theme song. So, yay me. I need some feedback to improve.Do spew your shit on me. I don't care. Or do I? Unfortunately, since i've started to give a damn, yeh, i do care. So please,as a feedback give me some comforting lies than a stone cold truth. That's sarcasm if you didn't get what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment